About the Role
The client require an appropriately qualified and experienced Money Laundering Reporting Officer to
oversee our AML/CFT Compliance Frameworks and drive the respective governance, risk management
and internal control agendas, ensuring robust and embedded compliance is maintained across our
Group on a continuing basis. You will be a dynamic and proactive individual, working with our AML
Technical and Advisory Manager to maintain and regularly update the Group’s Anti-Money Laundering
Policies, procedures and training deliveries. You will play a leading role in working with the business
to continuously support their delivery of dynamic, value-adding and compliant business policy,
process, practice and culture, in accordance with relevant legislative and regulatory obligations. You
will lead in the development and coaching of colleagues at all levels in respect of their individual and
collective AML/CFT compliance obligations.
Required skills & experience:
• A professional with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a compliance role within the Life
• Established knowledge and understanding of local legislative and regulatory regimes and
international standards and policy benchmarks.
• The capacity to oversee the design and implementation of adequate and appropriate governance
• Robust and resilient able to successfully negotiate conflict and advocate collaborative working.
• Ability to research, analyse and interpret complex and detailed regulations and successfully apply
and communicate the business impacts
• Accountable for own decisions and actions whilst respectful of the professional responsibilities of
• Maintaining all relevant and applicable AML/CFT governance, risk management and internal
control frameworks on a robust and continuing basis
• Supporting management and staff in the practical implementation of these frameworks and the
design, delivery and implementation of any associated procedural and control arrangements
• Identify, assess and interpret changes to legislation, rules or industry guidance, ensuring that the
Company meets its statutory obligations and internal requirements in respect of AML/CFT
ensuring timely and value-adding communication arrangements are in place and working as
Group and their service providers and employees remain cognisant of and compliant with their
respective AML obligations and proactively maintain adequate, effective, and auditable policies,
procedures, reporting mechanisms and training materials.
• Competent in Microsoft applications, in particular Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and SharePoint.
• Competent in the delivery of regulatory and relevant authority reporting obligations
About the Company