About the Role
The successful candidate will be part of a small team required to provide a broad range of company administration services to new and existing clients in a variety of jurisdictions.
A good working knowledge of statutory, company secretarial and compliance matters together with excellent organisational skills are important to this role. We are looking for someone who is proactive with a "can-do" attitude.
• Understanding of the industry with a keen interest in keeping up to date with legislative changes
• Computer literate (MS Office and Outlook)
• A team player who can work on their own initiative and support colleagues with a positive attitude
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Attention to detail
• Reliable, with a professional work attitude.
The client has provided independent, global fiduciary services to professional advisers, international corporate groups and private clients for more than 30 years. It has more than 50 people working at offices in the Isle of Man, British Virgin Islands, Hong Kong and Portugal with staff speaking more than 13 languages. Our Isle of Man office has recently been awarded UNESCO Biosphere Isle of Man Partner status.
About the Company