About the Role
Overall Role Purpose To assist the Tax Manager in the efficient administration of the Tax Department and to
provide assistance with all aspects of tax compliance.
The successful candidate will be looking to develop in a tax role and will be joining an
experienced team who will nurture and support their development. In exchange for your hard
work and commitment, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package
as well as study support towards a professional tax qualification.
Main Responsibilities Clients
• Completion and submission of tax returns for clients, including sole traders, partnerships,
companies and individuals, ensuring high standards of accuracy at all times.
• For Limited Companies, ensure that Isle of Man and UK tax returns are completed as
applicable to each client.
• Ensure as far as possible that statutory deadlines for the filing of tax returns are achieved,
liaising with clients efficiently where additional information is required.
• Utilise technical tax knowledge to provide clients with guidance on the range of tax
matters seeking advice from the Tax Manager where necessary.
• Assist with the management of a portfolio of clients and act as point of contact for
enquiries, including providing advice on tax liabilities as part of the client care package.
• As professional knowledge develops, identify and develop tax planning and advisory
opportunities for clients and agree how these can be taken forward with the Tax Manager.
• Maintain and develop technical tax knowledge in order to ensure that accurate and
contemporary advice is provided to clients.
• Provide support for payroll matters when required.
About the Company